Welcome to 7th Grade Band!
7th Grade Band Directors:
There are many new things to look forward to this year as a member of the band. Here are a few highlights:
- More frequent concerts
- Band contest
- Opportunities for individual competition
- Daily full band classes with the opportunity to be joined by the percussion for concerts and contests!
Supplies needed for band:
- One 1 or 1.5 inch BLACK binder with a clear plastic cover on the front (a view binder)
- One 3-ring pencil pouch (to go inside binder), which contains:
o 3-4 pencils, mechanical or regular (sharpened)
o 2 red pens
o 1 or 2 highlighters any color (have different colors if you have 2)
- 15-20 sheets of notebook paper (not an entire package)
- 10 top loading sheet protectors to hold music and papers in the binder
- $11 check made out to “Saied Music” for their Tradition of Excellence book 2 (brass and woodwinds only-not percussion).
Additional classroom supplies (requested, not required):
- loose leaf paper
- sanitizing wipes to clean the desks
Please have the needed supplies by day two.
If finances pose a problem, just let us know and we can help out.
If you have any additional questions about 7th Grade Band, please contact us via email.